Saturday, January 22, 2011

Economical Kids Playhouse Alternative

I am always on the look out for alternatives to expensive kids playhouses.  I found this article intriguing because if you have access to a metal shed or can find one inexpensively on Craig's List, this article has some great tips to show you how to transform it into a playhouse.  Here's the link: metal playhouse.

I'd love to know your thoughts on this article.  Do you think this is a good, economical alternative idea?

I am a Mom of 3 kids who is a kids playhouse enthusiast.  If you love kids playhouses too, then please check out Kids Playhouse Blog for the latest playhouse trends and fun activities!

 

1 comment:

  1. You can try craigslist but you may not find what you want in your area. I wouldn't do any deals unless your face to face and don't pay with PayPal, this puts you at risk for other to take advantage of you. Do so with caution. Kids Playhouse

    ReplyDelete